Welcome to All Geek to Me! We are thrilled that you’ve chosen to visit the site, and we encourage you to make the best use of our content that you can. In order to ensure that everyone has a fun and informative time while here, we have a few guidelines you need to follow.
- Use of Content – All Geek to Me makes all original content available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. Under this license you are free to reproduce any original content for noncommercial purposes, provided you give credit to All Geek to Me. This permits anyone to reproduce, remix, or otherwise alter original site material so long as the logo is displayed and credit is given. This includes, specifically, permission:
- to reproduce quotes
- to reproduce screenshots of any page of the All Geek to Me site
- to include original material in mash-ups, mixes, parodies, caricatures, etc… for movies, TV, print, or online
NOTE: This does not include the right to republish images from the site, for which All Geek to Me may not be the copyright holder, except in the context of a screenshot of the whole site.
- RSS Feeds – The All Geek to Me RSS feed is provided at http://feeds.feedburner.com/AllGeekToMe. This feed is intended for noncommercial use only. You are welcome to embed the feed on your site, provided you do not modify it in any way. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Removing content in full or in part.
- Adding content, including advertisements or other promotional material.
- Redistributing them via, third-party RSS providers.
All Geek to Me reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
Furthermore, All Geek to Me reserves the right to terminate distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
- Corresponding with All Geek to Me – Any correspondence with All Geek to Me, its editors, or its staff, or submission of content to us, including any documentation or images, is considered property of All Geek to Me. All Geek to Me reserves the right to reproduce such content, in whole or in part, on the site, and to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. In submitting something to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not libelous or unlawful in any other way.
- Comments – Commenting on All Geek to Me posts is encouraged, and accessible by all site visitors. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive.
- Do not post unlawful information.
- Do not post spam, or links to external sites used for phishing, or other harmful links.
- Licensed material from photographic archive and video vendors
- Material supplied to our editors or staff writers, or released into the public domain, by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Reader-submitted material, with the implied representation (under above guidelines) that the person submitting said material owns the copyright and the right to give it to us for use on the site
- Material published on public photo/video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the Creative Commons license granted in each case
- Material commissioned by All Geek to Me
- Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine
- External Links Disclaimer – All Geek to Me posts routinely contain links to external, third party websites. All Geek to Me does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to All Geek to Me.
All Geek to Me does not operate or control, and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites .Posting of these links does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information, products and/or services provided therein, including warranties of any kind. All Geek to Me visitors assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites, and should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
- General Disclaimer – All Geek to Me blog posts occasionally publish rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information. Information on the site may contain errors or inaccuracies. The site’s proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of its content. Links to content from other sites, or quotation of third-party sites, are not the responsibility of All Geek to Me.
Email sent to All Geek to Me is considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.