First off, if you haven’t seen Trainwreck already, get on that (if you need more convincing, check out our Movie Minute review). One of the hilarious surprise cameos is from none other than the Boy Who Lived, Daniel Radcliffe. His part has nothing to do with the plot of the movie but his deadpan portrayal of a dog walker in an art film just adds a little extra something. Or it might just be due to the fact that I am all about the Harry Potter. So I started thinking about how the other summer movies of 2015 would be changed with a cameo from Radcliffe.
1. Avengers: Age of Ultron
- The Avengers and friends are winding down from their party at the tower. As everyone tries their hand at being worthy to wield Thor’s hammer, Tony Stark cracks a joke that he’ll have Harry Potter cast a spell for him. The camera pans to Daniel Radcliffe sitting nearby telling Tony he’s shit out of luck there.
2. Mad Max: Fury Road
- As the War Boys are chasing down Furiosa, Mad Max, and the wives, Radcliffe pushes another War Boy out of the way, spray paints his mouth silver, and enters the gates of Valhalla by blowing up his vehicle to hinder the heroes.
3. Pitch Perfect 2
- Alright, I didn’t see this movie but I’m going to take a shot in the dark here. The Bellas enter an underground competition and one of their competitors is the Wizards. What makes it even more perfect? Daniel Radcliffe is rapping Workaholics “Wizards Never Die.” He’s got the rapping skills!
4. Jurassic World
- Margarita Man. Enough said.
5. Furious 7
- So, I’m taking another stab in the dark here. As one of the characters is out of it from being knocked out from the Rock, they see a flying car driven by Radcliffe.
6. Ted 2
- As Ted is running for his life from his stalker in New York Comic Con, he bumps into Radcliffe, who spits out his coffee in amazement that he’s run into Ted. He then calls out to all the Potterheads, “Potheads, Assemble!” and they form a protective ring around Ted until Mark Wahlberg arrives to save his Thunder buddy.
7. Magic Mike XXL
- He auditions to join the stripper crew. He loses out to Matthew Lewis, aka Neville Longbottom. Harry might be the Boy Who Lived but Neville is the Boy Who Makes the Ladies Want to Live!
- Daniel Radcliffe shows up 10 minutes into the movie, says Fucko Thiso! and the movie comes to a complete stop.
Feature Image via Indie Wire