Happy Sunday Bumday my little Geeks! It is that time of the week to get caught up on all the geeky magic that has happened this week!
Here we go…
Well Hobbit fans, get your first look at Stephen Fry‘s comb-over. (TheMarySue.com)
- Ben Affleck‘s good friend, director Kevin Smith, has seen the Batfleck suit! (io9.com)
- Lex Luthor in Batman VS. Superman? See what Zack Snyder has to say… (SlashFilm.com)
- I could never get sick of Peter Pan but to much of one thing may send people over the edge. Joe Wright (Anna Karenina) is in talks to direct a Peter Pan origin film. (ScreenRant.com)
No word on whether Owl Post will accept these stamps but…
USPS will be releasing limited edition Harry Potter stamps on Tuesday, November 19th! (NerdApproved.com)
Check a peek at the collection below…
- Assassin’s Creed the movie is slated to hit screens late Summer 2015. (Polygon.com)
- MAC Cosmetics and Disney’s Maleficent are set to team up to create a collection inspired by Angelina Jolie‘s evil witch! (PerezHilton.com)
- She is more then just an actress…Jennifer Lawrence set to be a producer of The Glass Castle film. (PerezHilton.com)
Well, Star Wars Geeks prepare to Geek Out!
Check out the first production photo from Star Wars: Episode VII
R2D2 is always the center of attention, and J.J. Abrams stands off to the left…exciting!
Well Whovians we are 6 days away from The Day of The Doctor!
BBC revealed this week the name of character John Hurt will be playing in Day of The Doctor. (CultBox.co.uk)
Check it out…
So let’s end this This Week in Geek’s post with some Pixar cuteness!
Check out these awesome DC, Marvel and Pixar Mashups! (ShowRenity.com)
Well there you go Geeks! Go forth and bring the knowledge!