How do you want to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who? If you answered, getting married, then Special Events Group Limited in the UK has the solution for you! They are holding a mass wedding of 50 couples on November 24th (this way the couples can watch the special on the 23rd) and are currently booking couples.
The package costs £1,900 and according to WhovianWedding.com, you get:
- Limousine to and from hotel.
- Commemorative rings especially designed for the occasion.
- A bottle of champagne with specially printed labels.
- A framed photograph of the couple.
- Customized wedding cake.
- An after party with lots of Doctor Who characters mingling.
- 7 competitions taking place for prizes.
- Guests may attend for £10 a head.
More details are on the site. Applications close October 15th.
If you happen to get married at this event, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)!